COVID-19 Update & Phido Photography Policies
Along with all nonessential businesses, I have been complying to local, state and federal mandates by temporarily halting business since late March. As a small business owner it has been truly a challenge, but I feel a necessary one to help minimize the health risks for everyone. To say the least I’ve certainly missed my adorable furry clients and their people too. Now as lockdowns are easing up, and nonessential businesses are beginning to safely resume operation here in Oregon and other states, precautionary measures will be essential. My absolute top priority will be the safety and wellbeing of you, your pets and others. To accomplish this I have put together a variety of procedures and precautionary measures listed below.
- Before sessions I will consult with you (the client) to address any concerns or questions. In addition, I ask that clients practice self-screening and stay alert to any health changes or symptoms before and after your appointments with Phido Photography. If you should experience symptoms after we’ve spent time together at any point of the photography process, please let me know. I will do the same for you.
- Photo sessions will be kept to a small number of people, outdoors only, while maintain social distancing, especially from other people that may be in the vicinity of the photo session location. When possible, a longer lens will be used to allow even more space between the photographer and your family.
- I will work with you to schedule locations and times that are less busy to avoid any large crowds.
- I plan to wear face masks during the session when necessary (especially when within 6 feet of client). I ask client’s to do the same when not being photographed (unless any health risks involved with wearing a mask).
- My camera gear and all equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each photo session. Sanitizer will also be on hand during shoot to utilize when necessary.
- I will gladly reschedule any sessions for clients as needed. If you don’t currently feel comfortable enough or healthy enough to go on with your session or appointment, I fully understand and will work with you!
- I will have an additional waiver to protect both of us in regards to COVID-19 Phido Photography policies.
Lastly, I want to assure you I will continue to follow federal, state, and county directives. I know this may mean changes along the way and the policies above may be adjusted as a result.
Most importantly, I want to thank you for your support, your patience, and your business. I cherish my clients and I’m fully committed to taking the utmost care to keep all people and pets safe and happy!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.